Once Upon A Time...

Since my lovely brobot-in-law pointed out that we can't state that we have started a blog and then post something lame...I have decided to write a real post.  In honor of you, Tanner. :)

I thought it was only natural to start with our beginning...

Dallin and I met in January of 2010.  (So long ago...I know.)  It all started with a pair of galoshes I was wearing one winter day (see pic below).  He noticed me getting off of the Weber State shuttle and thought to himself, "I need to meet that girl.  She's cute."




It turns out we were actually in the same LDS singles ward.  We went to a Jazz game for an activity and he and his friend John hung out with my best friend Jessica and I.  It was quite fun, but apparently I fell asleep at the game and was not very social.  Whoops.  Anywho...I wasn't interested in Dallin.  I had a boyfriend and just wasn't looking for anything else.  It didn't take long for that to wear off.  Dallin is basically the greatest thing ever to happen to this world and I am still amazed he wasn't snatched up before I came along.  So I fell for him.  And I fell pretty hard.  So much so that I basically ended things with my current boyfriend so that I wouldn't feel guilty liking Dallin. :)

Jessica, Dallin and I became the three amigos for the next 4 months before Dallin left to serve his mission.  We had a grand time! We seemed to always be together.  Usually, Dallin and I would stay up talking into the wee hours of the morning whenever we hung out.  We had some of the best chats ever.  We all went on adventures, played volleyball in the sand court, decorated shoes, etc etc.

Here are a few pictures of some of those fun things we did:








But this was only the beginning!  

To be continued....

Comments

  1. Great start! I'm so excited you have this! Thanks for commenting on all mine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts