One Month

Ok so I have been meaning to do monthly updates on our little man, but I am a little behind.  So this post is coming close to his 2 month mark.  Oops.  Don't worry, I did make notes on stuff from his first month knowing that one day I would be writing this.  Oh, and I plan to post A LOT of pictures.  I have to.  He's too cute not to. Plus I am the worst at narrowing things down.  So...you're welcome.  Haha.

Wow.  Being a parent is unlike anything I could've ever imagined.  It is hard and exhausting and the most glorious thing I have ever experienced!  Dallin and I are so lucky!

Ben came up and took some family pics when Logan was 2 weeks. I will post more later :)


From day one, Logan has just been an angel baby!  He has the sweetest temperament.  He really only cries when he is hungry or especially tired.  (I'm working on preventing that haha.)  He has a tenderness about him that just softens everyone's hearts.  It is the coolest thing to watch.  Everyone keeps asking me how he is and how I'm doing, and I just feel so happy!  He is such a good baby, and I am soaking up every minute with this sweet boy!





Oh I could just squish him!


Here are a few things about Logan's first month:

He weighed in at 11 lbs 4 oz and is still 21(ish) inches long.  He is growing like mad!  Getting chubbier and chubbier every day!  It's amazing to me how much babies change in just a matter of weeks.  It really is remarkable.


Laying in his new bed.

First bedtime story with Dad.


He makes thee cutest noise when he has a sneeze that doesn't come.  I've been trying to record it, but I can never catch it!  Hopefully I will soon and when I do, I will post it :)

He is too precious.

His hands are so little!!

Love this face!!   He's got a real good scowl. Haha.



He has started to follow objects with his eyes!  He hasn't quite started to really make eye contact and focus, but he will at least follow the general movement.  Along with this, he will turn towards people's voices.  I love it!  He's starting to recognize both my voice and Dallin's.

Naptime with mum.

Little smiles :)

Loved his first bath at home!

Sweetest face!!

Smiles have been coming much more frequently lately.  They are still reflexive ones, but at least there are lots of them!  I think his little grins are so adorable!  I can't get enough of them!  Please bless he starts to smile at me soon! Haha.





Another thing Logan has just started to do is cuddling.  Not a ton yet, and not super cuddly, but he will let his arms sort of fall around me.  It just melts my heart!  It's like a sweet baby hug!  There's nothing better!

Hangin' with Dad


He sleeps like this 90% of the time :)



I almost forgot!  He also really likes to have his left eye partially open haha.  It tends to kind of creep us out, but he apparently needs to know what's going on at all times. ;)

"Little Bambino"

In 0-3mo clothes now!

salute!





That's a bit about Logan's first month in this crazy new world!  He is doing so well and just a happy little chub!  We love him and are so excited to see how he continues to grow!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts