The Mish

Dallin left for his mission on May 26, 2010.  I was sad to see him go, but also quite excited to write him!  We would both agree that during his mission we both grew by leaps and bounds.  Dallin learning so much about the Gospel, putting his trust in the Lord, and listening to the Spirit. (Among other things.)  I learned to rely on the Lord and I began to understand and know just how much I loved the Gospel and how grateful I was for it.  It really was just a great time in both of our lives.


At his farewell.
And his homecoming.

Over the two years we wrote and sent packages and pictures.  It was so much fun!  I literally would read every letter I got to just about everyone in my family because I LOVED getting mail from him!  I can honestly say that I grew to love him more through our correspondence.  And he...well he was focused on his mission.  Haha.  I do know that he thought of me often!  And his companions knew who I was ;)

Dallin with the Campos family!

With a birthday package from Dallin. (He sent lots of "hugs!")



Dallin returned on May 30, 2012.  I saw him that night.  It was crazy!  I had had butterflies in my stomach all day long!  Just waiting to hear from him was traumatic! Haha.  We got to spend some time together that night and then the journey began!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts