Sealing the Deal...

Dallin and I were married August 15, 2013 in the Salt Lake Temple.  I was the second bride to be married that day and it was just so peaceful and wonderful.  We visited together in the Celestial Room, waiting for our turn, and I remember just pacing around the room.  I was too excited to sit!  Our sealing was perfect.  We had a lovely man who was funny, but not too distracting.  I remember the room being filled with everyone that we loved most.  It was such an awesome experience.  Afterwards, it almost didn't seem real.  (Even to this day, I will wig out occasionally because we are ACTUALLY married!  Like, for real. Haha)  It was a special experience though, and I am so glad that we went to the temple together and were sealed.  I love Dallin with all my heart and soul!  I couldn't be happier with my choice of a mate! ;)

After the sealing it was a perfect summer's day!  We were married earlier in the morning before the temperature was ridiculous.  Our reception was held at the Wight House in Bountiful.  It was simply beautiful!  I loved how everything turned out!  I am pretty sure I did not stop smiling the whole night.  We were overwhelmed by the love and support of everyone who came to see us.  It was such a great night!  Definitely one I will always remember.

You may now feast your eyes on a few of my favorite pics.  And I'm not sorry that there are so many...haha.

Husband and Wife!
 


Love my Mom
My Pop



Silly siblings.


Brobot.

Sistahs!

Cousins :)







































Mother and son.
My BFF Jessica



























Oh baby!!
... :)





















In the moment.










Comments

  1. There weren't even that many. Love them! Crazy it's already been a year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts