Leaping Love Month

February was another good month!  We started it off right with Logan's blessing, and it just stayed awesome.



On February 8th, I went with my padres and Kathryn to the new Provo City Center Temple open house.  It was beautiful.  Unlike any temple I'd been through.  It was very home-y, if you will, and cozy.  I really liked it.  Logan pretty much fell asleep instantly haha.  He had a full belly and was in the temple...who wouldn't fall asleep, right?  On our way home we stopped at Cabela's.  He loved it.  My Dad insisted that we get him a souvenir, and how could I say no?  It was his first trip there, after all.  He got a super awesome fleece camo jacket.  I'm pretty sure he loves that too. :)

Sleepy boy.

Telling us how much he likes his jacket.



This month I volunteered to be a model for the Esteem Academy hair show.  Darci was looking for someone who wanted to go red and I was more than ready for a change with my hair.  So I am now a red head.  I love it.  It turned out great.  It's fading a bit to a weird color so I need to do something about that...but I digress.  The hair show was so fun and my hair was awesome!  I kind of wish I had an afro.  Meh.  I will survive.  Straight hair is pretty cool too.  Logan had to tag along with me all day and he was so amazing.  I seriously lucked out with this one.  He just takes it and rolls with it.  If he was older I would've taken him out for ice cream!



Modeling away.

My sweet 'do!

I had so much fun with these ladies!

Smiles all around.
The day before Valentine's we had the monthly Stoddard Second Sunday Supper.  We had ham and funeral potatoes.  Gosh.  I'm drooling just thinking about it!  Then we decorated sugar cookies :)  It was loads of fun!  And I ate way more than I should.  My mom even said that she hadn't seen me eat like that since high school.  I took it as a compliment.  Haha. ;)




On Valentine's day we went to church and Logan had a hard time.  I think we spent most of church in the Mother's room.  It was rough.  He sure looked cute in his new onesie though!  Actually to be honest, we all had a rough day that day. I was so exhausted, Logan was so grumpy, I ruined our "fancy" dinner so we ended up eating Hamburger Helper, and I had a bit of an emotional break down.  Not the best Valentine's ever.  Dallin was his normal awesome self and kept his head on even though I tried to chop it off. Haha.  We made it through the day and because Dallin had Monday off, we decided to do our celebrating then.  We went out to Granny Annie's for breakfast, spent the whole day together, I made a "fancy" dinner (a nice roast), and everyone was much happier.

He did.  He stole my heart.
Nachos on V-day. We party hard.

At Granny Annie's

We were pretty excited!

Logan had a good nap while we stuffed our faces.
Haha
We finished Logan's room officially last month.  We got new blinds, Mom helped me make a valance, and I made a little garland from the fabric scraps from his quilt for his wall.  It still feels a little bare, but it's all put together and I love it.  I love that he has his own space, and I actually love that Dallin and I have our own space again as well.  Our rooms are awesome!  I can't wait for more of our fun home projects!  In fact, I should probably post a little home project something.  I will get working on that!

What a handsome handy-man! 

All done!

The garland I made.
Just because this is hilarious. Haha
Jessica had her baby showers this month.  It was so fun!  I am so so excited to be having babies with my bestest friend!  And not only that, but we are having boys!  I so hope they can grow up together and also be the best of friends!  She is going to be an awesome mom and I am thrilled for her to be starting this part of her life!



We did a little house work in the basement at the end of the month (details of which I will put in our home project post) and that turned out great.  And lastly, my niece, and Logan's future BFF, Greta Louise was born!!  I can't wait to meet her!  Lucky little thing is a Leap baby!  So happy for you Carissa!  You ended our month with a bang! ;)


Comments

  1. That seriously is an awesome month! Except for a rough Vday :( Glad you got to make up for it the next day though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts