Two Months

Ahhhh!!  My little baby is two months old!  How is this even possible?  Geez.  Seriously time is going by so fast.  It's all good though because I love watching this little one grow and learn.  It makes me real excited about the coming months and years to see all the fun things that he does!  And this month has been a good one!

My boys! 

First bath at Grammy Stoddard's


Logan has made quite the progress this month!  On January 14, Logan gave me his first real smile!  Where he looked right at me and smiled when I was smiling at him.  I about died!  Haha.  It was thee cutest thing ever!  And he still continues to smile lots at me and I've noticed that he is starting to smile at other people as well.  It is so fun.


Meeting Whitney.


He is starting to be quite vocal these days!  Definitely finding his voice.  Haha.  He will for sure let me know if something is not making him happy or if he needs something.  And on the other side of the vocal-ness, he has started to make thee cutest cooing sounds!!  Oh my.  So precious.  He is starting to understand the two-way conversation bit and will respond and listen accordingly.  Obviously he has not perfected it, but it's still fun!  I also think that giggles may be coming soon.  In his sleep he has started to make little giggle sounds and just over the past week or so he will do these sort of half giggles when we are talking.  I can't wait for the real ones!

His cheeks!!

Staring at Daddy ;)



Every day his neck and back get stronger and stronger!  He is getting really good at holding his head up, especially during tummy time.  When he is being held, he still is a bit of a bobble head, and unfortunately he has hit both mine and Dallin's collar bone with his forehead.  Oops!  It's so sad!  He is improving though!  I think that pretty soon he will be able to hold it up for reals.  He has also got quite the grip!  Lately he's been grabbing just about anything that touches his hand.  That includes my hair and any skin on my neck he can get.  Haha.  He will also grab blankets and sheets and sometimes if I am sitting in bed while I'm burping him, he will try and try to grab the pillow behind me. :)  We need to be a little more careful now about what we put around him!

So strong!

Meeting Cannon


Last month he started to be a tad bit cuddly, but now he will actually snuggle up a bit.  Wrap his arms around you and put his head on your shoulder, all those good things.  I hope he continues to be a little cuddle bug!

All that chub is too precious!

Loves that window


He is starting to like his bouncer chair and the swing nowadays.  That has been so lovely because he is quite content to look around at things and not be entertained every second by me.  I can just put him in the chair and he will watch me make supper or do the dishes or even just look around.  I have started singing to him a lot more when we do things like that and I think he likes it.  At least I hope he does...




A few things that Logan loves right now are:

-Staring at his Daddy.
-Sticking out his tongue
-When Mama touches his nose
-Sucking his left hand (All. The. Time. I've basically given up trying to prevent that. Haha)
-Bath time
-Bright lights






A few things that Logan doesn't love right now are:

-Getting dressed
-Going to sleep
-When he gets the hiccups
-Looking to the right (Not sure what it is, but he always wants to look left haha)


At Logan's 2 month appointment he weighed in at 13lbs 7oz and is now 23.6 inches long.  He's hitting at about the 90th percentile in weight and height and he's in the 97th percentile for head circumference.  He's got a big head to hold his incredibly smart brain! ;)





And here are just some more random pics that we took for his two month birthday :)









We love our little man!

Comments

  1. I love seeing pics that I haven't seen before. Cutest little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts