Hoogle Zoogle

I met Carissa and her babies, my mom, and Kathryn at Hoogle Zoo.  It was lots of fun!  I really am looking forward to doing all of these things again when Logan is actually aware of what's going on.  Haha.  I think he enjoyed himself, but I think he will lots more when he realizes that there are animals to see and things to do!  I hadn't been to the zoo since I was 8 weeks pregnant with him and they have done quite a bit of updating and enhancing of some different areas.  It looks awesome!  

Ready to go explore!




This baby orangutan was the highlight of the trip!  The cutest bald
 little thing!!

Harv helping us find the bear ;






Comments

  1. That picture of him sleeping is too dang sweet. I never saw the pic of harv's finger. Haha. Funny. That was a fun day. i think another zoo day is in order.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts